Fine tune Y-Axis in Projected Cash Flow Chart (edited)

Options
raultorres88
raultorres88 Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
The "Next Two Weeks" view in Projected Cash Flow is not helpful due to an issue selecting the max value in the y axis. 

If you have $10 in your bank account today, and will have $1000 in your bank account in 6 months, the 2 week view shows $10 on a $1000 scale. It's hard to visualize the data. 
My guess is that the max Y axis value is determined by your projection at 6 months and not the current time frame.

It would be great if the chart was rendered on each dropdown change and the Y axis was determined by the max for each individual time range, rather than the max value over 6 months. 

Zooming in is also an acceptable solution. If am am correct in assuming y'all use AM charts then that might be a low effort approach to enable something like `
chart.scrollbarY = new am4core.Scrollbar();` https://www.amcharts.com/demos/date-based-data/

Thanks in advance!!
3 votes

Completed · Last Updated

The Y-Axis on the Projected Cash Flow Chart now scales according to the selected Time Range!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @raultorres88,

Thanks so much for posting your suggestion regarding the Projected Cash Flow Chart to the Community!

Has this been implemented? It looks like the Y-Axis now scales according to the Time Range selected -- does this work to meet your needs? Please let me know if not, otherwise, I am looking to mark this Feature Request as "Completed".

Thanks! :smiley:

-Coach Natalie
This discussion has been closed.