Add a Notification for when a Recurring Transaction is ending (edited)

Options
Dean0656
Dean0656 Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests
Just an idea but it would be nice if before a recurring transaction ends the system would send a reminder to us. Useful to help us not forget that a recurring transaction is ending but maybe we need to keep it around longer. Example would be making a credit card payment, maybe at the end of the 6 months your monthly payment wasn't enough to fully pay off the card so the when the recurring transaction ends we don't remember to extend it a few more payments to fully pay off the card.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Dean0656
    Dean0656 Member
    Options
    Or another example is for what ever reason you set your monthly cable bill to recurring for only a year at the end of that year it'll look like you have that extra money in your account when in fact you don't
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Dean0656,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users can vote on it; please be sure to add your vote as well! :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All, 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant, and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 10 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Quicken Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Quicken Simplifi Community Support Team

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ithink this would be very useful.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options