Please Add Wise.com (aka Transferwise)

TonyT
TonyT Member
Over 10 million customers now...
https://wise.com/login
Tagged:
1 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Any updates on this?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Mike Zamora,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Nate_A
    Nate_A Member

Given the number of Wise accounts active, and how many people use their Wise accounts, I find it ridiculous its not been added as of yet!

• hb307
    hb307 Member

any update?

• MiM
    MiM Member

I had the link on my Mint account but after Mint was basically discontinued without a real replacement I came over to Quicken. It's unfortunate it can't be accessed with Quicken.

Thanks, Michael

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @MiM,

We apologize for it not being accessible yet. We do not have an update yet, but once we do we will be sure to update this post.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Agree that this would be useful for many users.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.