I cannot find the correct Voya account to link. C&C of Honolulu.
https://login.voya.com/voyassoui/index.html?domain=voyaretirement.voya.com#/login-pweb
[added login URL]
@Warrior96, thanks for posting your bank request to the community! We'd be happy to take a closer look.
Please share the URL you use to sign in to the bank's website. This will help us confirm that the bank is not available in Quicken Simplifi, and then we can convert this back into a Missing Financial Institution Request. Also, to consider a Missing Financial Institution Request, we need the URL.
More details on how Missing Financial Institution Requests work can be found in our FAQ here:
Let us know!
@Warrior96, thank you for that!
I noticed the URL you use to sign in doesn't specifically refer to City and County of Honolulu. Have you tried connecting this account to the main Voya Financial bank option?
Let us know how this works for you!
I don’t see that one on my end. Here is what I see:
[edited image to reduce size]
@Warrior96, thank you for sending that screenshot!
I checked your account, and it looks like you're set up on our Plaid aggregator, which is why your options differ from what I see. I went ahead and turned this back into a Missing Financial Institution Request and added the login URL to your original post.
Please note that we can't guarantee whether a requested bank will be added, but as soon as any news becomes available, we will be sure to update this request.