This discussion was created from comments split from: Ability to pin the "Reviewed" column to the right (edited).
Hi - is the amount column pinned to the right by default? I unpin it, but every time I log in, it's pinned to the right again, and I have to unpin it.
[edited - readability]
Hi @vxn,
I tested this on my end as well and saw the same behavior—the Amount column returns to its original position after logging out and back in.
Since this would be a change to the current behavior, I’d recommend creating an Idea for it so other users can vote on the request. The votes and feedback can help the team gauge interest in adding the ability to retain custom column positions between sessions.
Thanks!
Hmm sounds like a bug to me
Hi @Coach Aldair - my amount column is unpinned from the right, and every time I edit the amount of a transaction, it pins it back to the right. Would this be considered a bug?