Planned Spending - Add One-Time Expense that crosses Multiple Months

Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Feature Requests
Greetings,

Please consider adding a "One-time expense" that can span multiple months.  For example, this could be used for things like small home projects, vacation spending, etc.  The idea would be that I've set a spending cap of $100 on my "Home Plumbing Project" and this would let me know how much I have left to spend.

I understand, there are probably challenges with this idea that I haven't considered; however, I could see this being a very beneficial idea.  I'm guessing only any money spent in that month would get counted against the Spending Plan for that month.

If this functionality exists somewhere else in Simplifi, please do let me know.

Thank you.
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello All, 

This Idea seems to have fallen stagnant, and due to the age of the request and lack of user votes/comments, will be archived within the next 10 business days.

If you would like to see this Idea kept alive and considered for possible future implementation in Simplifi, please be sure to add your vote and a comment explaining how this request would be beneficial for you. More details on voting for Idea posts can be found in our FAQ here

Thank you,

Simplifi Community Support Team