Add "Past" or "Not Soon" or "All" to the Upcoming section (edited)

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2021 in Feature Requests
Idea - Please consider doing this.  On 8/14/2021, I created a new series for a CC bill that is due on 9/11/2021 and I want to go back and review it. However, today 8/14/2021, I don't see any way to find and review this series under the "Upcoming" section.  I suspect that it will show up in a few days and then I can confirm that that everything is set up.  However, that's really annoying because I want to review today.  Maybe it would look something like this with just a hyperlink to a complete list of ALL series.

Question - When do series show up in this section?  Is it 31, 30, 29, 28, 26, 25 days in advance?  I don't think it could be over 28 days since my bill above is 28 days away.  If it's important to know, this particular bill doesn't have an active balance...I still want to be able to see and review it.
Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

With the Custom Date Range options that have been added to the Bills & Payments section (previously called "Upcoming"), you can now view all of your Reminders, both past and future!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @Flopbot,

Thanks for posting; this is a great suggestion!

I did get clarification on the timeline for Reminders displaying in the Upcoming section and was able to confirm that it's 21 days. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Coach Natalie

Thanks for looking into that. Good info to know.   Definitly then, we need a way to see all those future upcoming reminders that are hidden because they're 22 or more days out.
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just one more bit of info to consider, this is how Quicken desktop handles it.  They offer the option of 30 days out which at least catches 90% of all my recurring bills...it misses yearly bills though.  Ideally, I'd want a way to see ALL recurring bills that are scheduled regardless of how far out for planning, troubleshooting, reference, etc.

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Options
    My Idea still stands and I think Simplifi should add the ability to see ALL recurring transactions right from the Spending Plan and not just those that are less than 21 days out; to me, 21 seems like a very random number.

However, I did find this under Settings which makes me happy...

Always something new to learn!  :)
    Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.