Ability to Customize the Web App Dashboard [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Options
2»

Comments

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The net income Report graph tells you everything you need to know. It could easily replace income and expenses on the dashboard. To make it so not a single person would complain, allow user customization for the dashboard.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

This request is already in review. Vote in that post.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Christaaay
    Christaaay Member ✭✭✭
    Options

This has been under review since June?? Where is it on the roadmap? Where is the roadmap so we can see what's happening?

• GED
    GED Member
    edited January 29
    Options

I strongly agree with - We want to at minimum be able to delete the ones we don't want to see cluttering up the dashboard and at most to be able to create our own or be able to customize what is already there

[removed]

• GED
    GED Member
    Options

After re-reading my above comment - I would like to remove the hokey gimmick comment. sorry. I am these panels are of use to some - but they just clutter my screen, and I would like to be able to hide them like on the mobile app.

Having just moved from Mint I am learning to appreciate some of Simplifi features - like being able to automate adding of manual expenditures thru the recurring option - but ability to customize views allowed on Simplifi is not so good.

• apexfox
    apexfox Member
    Options

This issue was "submitted for review" in June 2023 and since then there has been no feedback. Last month I asked if there was an administrator/moderator that could give an update. Still hearing nothing. The total lack of a response gives me the sense that the ability to post has just been put here to placate us and to make us think we have some input. Obviously we do not.

• yorknh
    yorknh Member
    edited March 12
    Options

Not that Quicken is paying attention to these comments, but there are a couple of what seem like simple changes that would make a huge difference. The first would be the ability to hide unwanted tiles. Of the 11 default tiles I only care about 3 of them. Sadly the one tile I care the most about is the Accounts tile which you can't do anything with. Being able to choose the number of columns of tiles displayed, or at least being able to widen the Accounts tile is important. As it is, the Accounts tile is a fixed width, which is super annoying because even if I go full screen, the Accounts tile stays the same width but the other tiles grow in width to fill the space.

• apexfox
    apexfox Member
    Options

Asking again! Is anyone at Quicken monitoring these comments? Just tell if our feedback is pointless so we can stop wasting our time.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know of at least two quicken employees who monitor this forum, so, yes, @apexfox. However, there are a lot of different opinions about what is important, and also there are limited resources to address all the requests.

Rob Wilkens