Stifel Investments

Manabikc
Manabikc Member
Would love to see Stifel added for investments. 

A bulk of my investments is through them. Would be great if you could add them….

Thanks,

Tagged:
4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• I totally agree. Hate seeing inaccurate Net Worth and missing investments in Simplifi.
  • Tipeknu
    Tipeknu Member ✭✭
    Stifel cWealth Tracker is a major part of my investment world, and it sure would be nice to have access via Simplifi/  They're a major player with $117 BILLION in assets.  Please add them!  
  • Manabikc
    Manabikc Member
    edited May 2022
    Agreed Tipeknu. I cancelled simplify due to hearing nothing since I submitted and now a price increase. Went back to [removed]. 
  • Manabikc
    Manabikc Member

Any word on getting Stifel Investments added?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @Manabikc,

Thanks for reaching out!

There is no further update to provide on this request as of yet. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly so please be sure to keep an eye on this post.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.