Ability to schedule account updates [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Options
2»

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    Options

There is a request that is close to what you are requesting that involves scheduling refreshes. If it works for you, vote for it.

[removed link to merged thread]

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RipTWD
    RipTWD Member
    Options

Here's my scenario: My wife and I have separate retirement accounts at a financial institution which uses MFA.

Every time that I open Simplifi, I'm presented with an MFA prompt for each account. While I like to track the performance of these accounts, I don't need to update them every time I go into Simplifi, especially if I have to go through the additional effort of an MFA response.

I would prefer to set the accounts so that I could update them on demand instead of automatically.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 8
    Options

I think this is a similar idea but with 54 existing votes:

If it's the same, let someone know so they can merge them.

Rob Wilkens

• solliex
    solliex Member
    edited January 20
    Options

I completely agree with everyone here you need to update the app so it doesn’t constantly barrage with pop-ups. We should be able to choose which accounts trigger such a pop-up. It is so annoying that it’s making your app and website almost useless you should study the mint.com did it and you’ll find it is so much easier.

• Meh
    Meh Member
    Options

For some sites which require MFA almost everytime, it would be nice if we could have an option to 'schedule the refresh' for those accounts to maybe be once a month or every other week. It's super annoying to be prompted every refresh/login for MFA.

• Jarred
    Jarred Member
    Options

This is a needed feature. There are clearly a number of ways this can be solved and make the application experience more pleasant. I have a number of accounts that have multi-factor authentication and the popups are rather annoying every time I access the application or do specific actions.

• markv
    markv Member
    Options

One very minor feature request now that Venmo integration is working (thank you!):

I have 3 accounts which require multi-factor authentication, including both my and my wife's Venmo accounts. So every time I log into Simplifi, I get 3 pop-ups asking me to authenticate. Ironically, these three accounts are used infrequently, so it would be great to be able to suppress the prompt unless I want to refresh the account, perhaps just by clicking the red exclamation point icon.

Thanks!

• Devisri1
    Devisri1 Member
    Options

Same happens with paypal 2FA too. Quicken asks me for a code every time i fire up the app..

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 6
    Options

Here's a similar idea and it already has 68 votes. Suggest adding your votes here instead of diluting the request across several different threads.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye