Spending Plan Bug - Split Transaction

I have 2 categories, let's call them Cat A and Cat B. I've got Cat A set up in Planned Spending, but not B.

If I have a split transaction that includes both A and B, then I see Cat A getting deducted from Planned Spending (which I expect) AND Other Spending (which I did not expect). Cat B only shows up in Other Spending, which I expected.

Please fix this, thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 12
    Hello @ramza1011,

Thank you for taking the time to report this to the Community, although I apologize that you're seeing this behavior in Simplifi.

When attempting to replicate this, I see that the 'Category A' portion of the split transaction is being properly applied to the Planned Spending Item that I have set up for it, and I also see that the 'Category B' portion of the split is being properly applied towards Other Spending as expected, and I'm not seeing that anything is being applied where it shouldn't be. I am also seeing that the various Spending Plan Totals are being properly impacted. 

With that being said, is this occurring on the Mobile or the Web App? Do you have screenshots that you could provide, by chance, so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?

Please let me know so I can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file