Mobile App: Quick return to Dashboard (edited)

simplij
simplij Member ✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Feature Requests
In the iOS app, It's possible to get quite deep into views, which means a lot of tapping on the back arrow. Unless you're already working on something, consider a common interaction pattern of long hold on a back arrow takes you to the Dashboard.

I love the clean layout, but I do wonder if there should actually be a bottom row of tabs, to facilitate getting to main areas more quickly. I just hate having to hit the back arrow all the time.
5 votes

Completed · Last Updated

With the new swipe feature that pulls out the navigation menu, the Dashboard is now as easy as ever to get back to!

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@simplij That is a great suggestion! I find myself doing the same thing and I think a quick way to get back to the dashboard would be AMAZING! You got my vote!

• AlexisJourdan
    AlexisJourdan Member
    edited August 2022
    I wish there was a persistent button to take me back to the dashboard on the mobile app (like the Home/logo button on a website) 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 2023

Hello All,

With the new swipe feature that pulls out the navigation menu from the left side of the screen, allowing users to easily navigate back to the Dashboard or anywhere else in the app, would everyone consider this Idea as implemented? 😄

Please let us know, thank you!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.