Remember the expanded/collapsed state for the Projected Cash Flow/Upcoming section (edited)

Options
kai4387
kai4387 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Feature Requests

I want Simplifi to remember the expanded/collapsed state of the Projected Cash Flow section so I don't need to collapse it every time.

30 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• khad
    khad Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Upvoted! I'd love to see state preserved everywhere in the UI. If I collapse or expand something, it should stay where I put it until I change it again. I filed a slightly broader request for that: https://community.simplifimoney.com/discussion/3493/preserve-ui-state-sidebar-other-elements-ive-collapsed-should-remain-collapsed-until-expanded
  • DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Added my vote for this feature to be added! And I agree with @khad that this should be universal throughout Simplifi including what accounts are chosen to show in predictive cashflow chart.
    Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • bob223
    bob223 Member
    Options

Another upvote 18 months after the first request.

This setting would save a lot of clicks. Every time the user leaves the transaction area then returns the projected cash flow section must be collapsed. For users who move a lot from section to section, having to hide it every time is annoying and interrupts the workflow.

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

12 votes in 18 months is not a lot from what i've seen here. Still, I've seen lower vote getting requests get implemented, and I'd say this is a relatively easy one (it simply involves saving and restoring state), so my guess is it could happen. I haven't cast a vote for or against it yet, I just haven't had the need for this idea/feature yet - it might be useful, though.

Rob Wilkens

• Dan-in-Virginia
    Dan-in-Virginia Member ✭✭✭
    Options

On the transactions page, the top quarter of the screen is covered with "upcoming" transaction events. Upcoming items can be manually removed from view, but the setting is not persistent.

My request is to add an option to disable "Upcoming" items from transactions so all I see when entering Transactions are transactions.

There is a gear on the transactions screen that allows enabling or disabling of columns for transactions. This option could go here. This option could also be added under Simplifi settings.

Thank you

• Mercs
    Mercs Member ✭✭
    Options

I do not use the "Bills and Payments" function at all, and same goes for "Projected Cash Flow". They take up a huge portion of the screen and I am forced to scroll by them every time. It would be great if I could turn these off entirely site/app wide but at a minimum, remembering the closed state would be helpful.