PricewaterhouseCoopers, Benefits Express [edited] (1 Merged Vote)

Options
Looking to add the following URL

PricewaterhouseCoopers, Benefits Express

[removed]

https://www.lifeatworkportal.com/pwc.html

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was wondering if this would be put into queue to be resolved?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hello @Strahan001,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

Now that you've created a Missing Financial Institution post here in the Community, our Product Team can review the request and this post will be updated accordingly as any new information becomes available. 

Please note that we cannot guarantee that a requested bank will become supported in Simplifi, but we will do our best. Also, I'd suggest adding your vote to this request -- the more votes, the better! :wink:

-Coach Natalie
  • Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for the reply, I can certainly vote on it.  Would be nice to see if there was a pipeline of financial institutions that would be added?  I managed to get all of the proper institutions added with the exception of the one noted. would be nice to certainly add that institution.  :)

• Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Do we have a status on when this may be added as a item for me to incorporate into my account?  Thank you. 
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Hello @Strahan001,

Thanks for reaching out, although I'm sorry to say that there's still no update to provide on this request at this time. We will be sure to update this post accordingly once an update does become available. :blush:

-Coach Natalie
  • Strahan001
    Strahan001 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Looking to add the following URL

PricewaterhouseCoopers, Benefits Express

https://www.lifeatworkportal.com/pwc.html

Adding this will eliminate the need to track my transactions and financial items in two places!   Thank you!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.