Please add live oak bank.  www.liveoakbank.com
Tagged:
5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• that_guy_jt
    that_guy_jt Member
    Options
    Yes please. This connection has been broken for months and months now.
  • that_guy_jt
    that_guy_jt Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Live Oak Bank just emailed customers that they recently added support for connections to QuickBooks. Hopefully this means they are now able to connect to Simplifi too. Please check if possible. Thank you.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @that_guy_jt,

Thanks for reaching out!

Sadly, I'm still not seeing Live Oak Bank available in Simplifi. To clarify, Quickbooks is a completely separate company from Quicken/Simplifi. However, I believe that Quickbooks uses the same aggregator as us, so hopefully this is a step in the right direction for Simplifi. 🤞

-Coach Natalie
  • FemmeNatal
    Options

Looks like this has been a problem for over a year. Will this be resolved any time soon? Is there a work around?

• Jram2209
    Options

Any update on this issue? This is my primary savings bank, so not ideal for manual import.

• jeffdav
    jeffdav Member
    edited March 29
    Options

Has this issue been resolved? When I go into Quicken Simplifi and attempt to add my personal savings accounts at Live Oak Bank, I see "Live Oak Business Plus" as an option but not Live Oak Personal Banking. When I try selecting "Live Oak Business Plus:" using my (verified and up to date - I tested them) Live Oak personal banking access code and PIN, it errors out.

Does Quicken Simplifi need to add Live Oak Personal Banking as an option? Is there another way for me to connect to my Live Oak Personal Banking accounts? I use Live Oak for my savings needs and definitely do not want to update these accounts manually. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.