Integrate the Spending Plan into Projected Cash Flow (edited)

mark?
mark? Member
edited March 2022 in Feature Requests

I tried looking for this but didn't find quite what I was looking for and if this is already possible, please let me know.  Other than items that require debiting from my checking account, I pay all of my bills and monthly spending on my credit card.  When looking at the cash flow, I can see the different lines for the credit cards and checking, but I don't have a way to make sure I have the money in the checking to cover the credit card spending.  I don't like to carry a balance.

What about having something like the spending plan in the cash flow?  For example, having boxes to check to include Income, All Bills (Not just the ones that are coming out of the checking), Subscriptions, Savings Goals, Planned Spending, etc.  That way in an effort to make sure I am not overspending on my cards, I can see all items on one line that show if I spend on a credit card in one of the Planned Spending buckets or fill a savings goal, it shows on the one line to ensure I have the money to cover it at any given point of the month or range selected.

Hope this makes sense.

Thank you for creating an amazing app.  I am fairly new to it, but I am enjoying it so far.

5 votes

Active · Last Updated