Mobile App: Allow "Banking" Dashboard tile to be hidden (edited)

Options
Kanda
Kanda Member ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Feature Requests
In the iOS app, the dashboard has the banking pane "pinned" to the top of the this otherwise configurable screen. I would like to be able to change the order of this pane, or hide it.
8 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• KimberlyG
    Options

I am in total agreement. Please make this customizable.

• Dave5150
    Dave5150 Member ✭✭
    edited January 22
    Options

I'm really enjoying the app so far. I like the customized dashboard where I can pick and choose what matters to me. I do not like that I'm forced to have the Accounts Summary show at the top "so that my money stays top of mind" however. This is a waste of space for me to see my account totals.

In addition, there's a horizontal rule line that appears above that widget, which serves no UI purpose and wastes space, and should be eliminated.

Otherwise keep up the great work!

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Agreed and you got my vote for this change on the mobile app. If I want to see my accounts, I can click on the accounts menu on the left.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• kmb
    kmb Member
    edited February 10
    Options

Came from Mint. Pleased so far. I too want to customize the top tile in the Dashboard. Specifically to change the order of the Account Summary tiles. I want to be able to set it to show Net Worth first instead of Banking. Please let us pick our desired order or default!

• CherieBuijk
    Options

I’m seeing that most of these notes are old… so I guess we cannot hide (or move) the Account Summary? I find it annoying that it is pinned to the top.

We’re using the app to manage our cashflow - not as a net worth calculator. Pinning the accounts overview to the top is SUCH a waste of real estate! It’s not relevant (or accurate) to how I’m using the app. Would love to hide it.

• Ssam
    Ssam Member
    edited April 21
    Options

PLEASE unpin the accounts summary! Constantly seeing negative numbers from all of my accounts (for credit cards) put together is extremely distracting. Less importantly it makes me feel like I’m failing at life and how my money is. I can’t see any good reason why this isn’t able to be moved like the rest of the dashboard. PLEASE allow this to be moved. I don’t need OR want it there. I’ve seen this put on the Reddit as well. PLEASE

• Ssam
    Ssam Member
    Options

It's not letting me update this question but i mean specifically for the iPhone app!

• IDBudgetGuy
    IDBudgetGuy Member
    Options

Second this. The ability to change the order is needed. Also, having the Net Worth tile as the first tile makes more sense than the Banking tile.