Data transfer from Quicken

Shermani
Shermani Member
edited May 31 in Feature Requests
I am a long time user of Quicken. I have over 25 years of meticulously managed financial data within Quicken. I use this data for long term trending and financial planning.

I see that Simplifi is the future of your money management product strategy. However, users like me desperately need a way to transition to Simplifi without leaving the data in Quicken behind.

Are you developing continuity between Quicken and Simplifi to enable a switch?
Tagged:
3 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @Shermani,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

I was able to confirm that our Team is still considering the ability to import data from Quicken, however, it hasn't officially made it on the roadmap quite yet. With that said, I'll be sure to update this post as soon as any further news is received. 

-Coach Natalie
  • Shermani
    Shermani Member
    Thank you Coach Natalie
  • I am in the same situation. I have been a Quicken user since the 1980’s. Keeping those files available is critical to me. I tried Simplifi a few months ago and LOVED  it. It is exactly what I am looking for now that my financial life is less complicated.   But not being able to import my Quicken files to Simplifi was a deal breaker and still is! Can you give us an update on if and when this feature will be available?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Thanks for sharing your feedback, @MacInTax!

Sadly, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. Once an update does become available, however, we'll be sure to post back here accordingly.

-Coach Natalie