Sunday start day for calendars/ability to set a custom start day (edited)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2023 in Feature Requests
I believe this product is UK Based, where the first day of the week is MONDAY.  I would like to think I'm not the only potential customer in the US of A.  Here, the first day of the week is SUNDAY on calendars.

Please offer the ability to pick the first day of the week.  Perhaps the users' country (which you should have in their payment info) can help inform the default option.

Here is an example calendar which i'll say is wrong but someone in another country would say is 'just fine'.

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

Tagged:
8 votes

Completed · Last Updated

All Date Pickers calendars now have a Sunday start day across the Web App!

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I realize afterwards, for an idea post I should've probably created this in Feature Requests rather than Bugs.  Can someone with the power to do that change this if it's needed?  I understand, of course, it's the weekend and it's probable no one employed by Simplifi will see it before Monday.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It's been changed to an Idea post, @RobWilk!

I added my vote -- please be sure to add yours as well. :wink:

-Coach Natalie
  • RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank You :smile:

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only 4 people want Sunday to be the start day of the week on the calendar?  Really?  This app must have more of an international and less of a U.S.A. audience base.  This very much is a frustrating difference because my bank calendars (and every other calendar i use) uses Sunday as beginning of week, where Simplifi on -some- calendars (date pickers) uses Monday.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for status update :)

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello All,

Great news! All of the Date Pickers calendars now have a Sunday start day across the Web App. 😎

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Terrific- I just tested it on transaction date edit and it was there! Thank You & Pass along my thanks to the product team

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.