College Advantage 529 Aggregator (edited)

Options
AutoJunkie
AutoJunkie Member ✭✭
The current connection to Ohio's CollegeAdvantage Direct 529 does not appear to use the aggregator URL. This requires me to constantly enter a 2FA code almost every time Simplifi is refreshing the account. Can the devs look into updating the connection to use the aggregator URL (https://www.mycollegeadvantagedirect.com/aggregator) so we don't need to enter a 2FA code each time?

Thanks for the consideration!
Microsoft Money > Mint > Simplifi?
Tagged:
13 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Thanks for posting your request to the Community, @AutoJunkie!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!

-Coach Natalie
  • CWillQ3
    CWillQ3 Member
    Options

Will a connection to the College Advantage 529 Aggregator ever be added? Thank you.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still waiting. Upvoted. Appreciate any help

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Any update? Every day multiple times the reminder to update mfa code comes today.

• Joelv316
    Options

I would like to see this added too. Entering the MFA code every time I access the simplifi site is not ideal.

• mja
    Options

Trying to move over from Mint (which already supports this). The aggregator endpoint provides a much better user experience

• kevinrickert
    Options

Please add the aggregator URL!

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Appreciate any update on this? This is still a problem?

• mitchrad99
    Options

+1 on this idea. It is making simplifi experience much worse at the moment

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Appreciate any update on this.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, as soon as we have an update to provide on this request, we'll be sure to post back and do so.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Any update? it is a matter of just changing the url ending aggregator at the end how i see it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.