In the Transactions screen, filters should hold until I clear them

amartz02
amartz02 Unconfirmed, Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

In the "Transactions" screen, if I choose my checking account on the left "Account" list, it filters. If I change a Payee name to something more easy to read and then hit enter to save the change, the "Account" filter clears. Or if I filter on a "Payee" and make a change and press enter to save, the filter clears. I don't want the filters to clear automatically, I want to clear them myself when I'm done.

4 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin

@amartz02 Great suggestion!

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@amartz02 I checked to see if I could duplicate the issues you're reporting here. I selected my checking account, so I saw only checking transactions. Then I edited the Payee name for one item and saved it, and I still saw only my checking transactions. I also tried using the Search function (the magnifying glass) on the upper right to search for a single Payee by name, and selected all of those transactions to bring up the multiple edit bar above the listing. When I changed the name of the Payee in that section, it changed all of the items, but my search didn't go away until I clicked the "X" to delete it.

• amartz02
    amartz02 Unconfirmed, Member
    I was able to duplicate as you described, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.