Zeta Joint Cards

More like a fintech 'layer' on top of a bank but it's a joint checking account located here: https://www.askzeta.com/joint-bank-account/.
Tagged:
2 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Hi, what's the status of this request? Zeta's partner bank is Piermont Bank, Member FDIC.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Hello @asiaINFERNO,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is no further update to provide on this request at this time. Although Zeta has been officially requested from our end, we cannot guarantee that a requested bank will be added. We will, however, be sure to update this post accordingly as soon as any new information becomes available. 

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie
  • I am also requesting to add this bank. I am upset that I just paid for a yearly membership, and I can't even link my account.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.