Use aggregator access link for GoldenState ScholarShare 529

Options
Pieter
Pieter Member
When using normal credentials for GoldenState ScholarShare you have to OTP on every refresh.
ScholarShare supports a special transaction read-only aggregator URI for apps like Simplifi, and is supported by [removed](I saved the moderator the trouble of removing they who shall not be named).

Please add the aggregator to the supported institutions list, see:
http://www.scholarshare.com/
https://www.cascholarshare529.com/aggregator
https://cdn.unite529.com/jcdn/files/CAD/pdfs/aggrfaqs.pdf

Tagged:
17 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• pkp
    pkp Member ✭✭
    Options

Posting here to second this. Please fix this. Scholarshare provides the specific aggregator link just for use cases like Simplifi so please use it!

• ronald
    Options

Agreed - posting just to bump this up. Please add/change the ScholarShare URL to the aggregator URL so that the 2FA code isn't requested every time Simplifi is opened.

• nishu
    Options

+1. Please enable this. Mint already had it working correctly and it was a free web app. We are paying for Simplifi so fairly simple requests like this should be moving to the top of the priority list.

• fwaefoi3nn3
    Options

+1. Please enable this.

• jbrenem
    Options

Please update this! Or at least add a provision for manually entering aggregator URL's

• gschiff
    gschiff Member ✭✭
    Options

New Mint refugee here, also want this.

This is one of several connection headaches I am having so far in Simplifi. The team's ability to respond to these essential issues is going to make or break a lot of the Mint migration business for them, so I hope they are paying attention!

• StephenC
    Options

Another Mint refugee and I would like this too. It seems like from the documentation, you know how to do this, so I'm not sure why this isn't enabled.

• beckrw
    beckrw Member
    edited January 19
    Options

Both CA and NY 529's use the same platform and specifically provide special links for Aggregators to avoid MFA. If Mint can do this, why can't Simplifi? You guys need to address and prioritize low hanging fruit like this to capture former Mint users. Frustrating.

• MCardozo
    Options

Annoyed that there isn't a standard way for aggregators to communicate with FIs, and would appreciate Simplifi adding support for the aggregator URL for this FI

• artymtz
    Options

+1 for CA ScholarShare

• anonymouse
    Options

Yes, annoying that this is a regression relative to Mint for CA ScholarShare

• LoudNoises
    Options

As another Mint refugee, I’d appreciate a working way to access my scholarshare529.com account!

• olga
    olga Member
    Options

Could you please add support for www.cascholarshare529.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.