Options
brandon
brandon Member
I would like to request support for Upgrade.com

Login URL: https://www.upgrade.com/portal/login
Tagged:
9 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• nbucciere
    nbucciere Member
    edited May 2023
    Options

Upgrade has checking and savings accounts, as well as credit cards.

• ponykeeper62
    Options

I need this too. Why hasn't it been added yet?

• troyboy27
    Options

This needs to be added, asap. +1

• troyboy27
    Options

No comment from an employee.

• Bootstrap
    Options

Please. We need this more than most others.

• jtscanlon
    jtscanlon Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie this request has been open for over a year. Can we please get an update on this? What does 'in review' mean? Is this support going to happen, or not?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jtscanlon, thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we don't have an update to provide on this requested bank at this time. "In Review" means that the bank has been officially requested, but it doesn't allow us a timeline to provide on if or when the bank will become supported. As soon as we learn any new info, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• sgill
    Options

I am looking for a replacement for Mint and it supported upgrade.com. If Simplifi does not support this bank I will have to continue my search for a replacement.

Any idea as to when it may be supported?

• josepk0814
    josepk0814 Member ✭✭
    Options

I would also like to request Simplifi support for Upgrade.com. Is it possible that support would be added in early 2024?

• Mat
    Mat Member
    Options

+10, just signed up after mint closing, but if I can't connect to my main bank then I'll be refunding & finding another account management / tracking provider.

• tomrugar
    Options

Same issue here, I need to track down the spending done at Upgrade.com Bank but Quicken does not seem to work for this bank

• mattman6150
    mattman6150 Member
    edited January 29
    Options

I would also appreciate if this bank was added. I just switched from Mint and they supported Upgrade.com

• tjipz
    tjipz Member
    Options

please add this. Mint was able to support it.

• Sibi
    Sibi Member
    edited April 6
    Options

@Coach Natalie When will this bank be available? I would have not subscribed for Simplifi had I known my main saving account is not supported

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Sibi,

Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time. The "In Review" status means the financial institution has been officially requested, but we cannot guarantee when or if a requested financial institution will be supported. As soon as we receive any updates, we will update this thread accordingly.

Sorry for not having a better answer, but I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.