Issues syncing USAA credit card transactions to Simplifi

Options
2»

Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @calebsw,

Simplifi currently uses Intuit for aggregation, which is the same as Mint and I believe also Personal Capital. We are, however, working on integrating Plaid and Finicity as additional aggregators to provide better coverage and support for financial institutions. :smile:

-Coach Natalie
  • cymirk
    cymirk Member
    Options
    USAA Credit Card downloads are now working for me after reconnecting my USAA acct to Simplifi using the "improved" connection method. I was prompted to re-establish account connectivity to USAA within Simplifi a few days back.
  • Secure_User
    Secure_User Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options
    That's encouraging. I was not prompted to re-establish my connection so I attempted to do so manually and I received this error; "We are unable to connect to USAA at this time. Care Code: FDP-101".  I tried using the both the website and the app on iOS. Fingers crossed the a broader solution will be rolling out to the community soon. 
  • Secure_User
    Secure_User Member ✭✭
    Options
    This issue has been resolved for me. I had to reconnect my accounts after being prompted to update my connection method, but my credit card accounts are updating once again. This seems to have solved a persistent issue with 2 factor authentication also where my accounts wouldn’t update without entering a text code. Happy to see this taken care since my subscription is days away from renewal. 😃
This discussion has been closed.