Gift a Simplifi subscription (edited)

Options
cczh
cczh Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Feature Requests
Would love to be able to gift a one year subscription for this to friends/family. Would be great if Simplifi could offer the ability to buy a gift card or gift a subscription 
10 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @cczh,

What a wonderful idea!

Although this isn't technically a feature request for the product, I did go ahead and turn this into an Idea post so other users can vote on it and our Team can review it. Please be sure to add your vote as well!

-Coach Natalie 
  • DatabaseNinja
    Options

Just added my vote for this. I know I could purchase licenses for them now using their emails for the sale price… I just didn't want them 'activated' until Christmas since they would not be using them for the prior month… so buying now wastes a month of their annual subscription. I hope you carry a sale through Christmas so I can do this. If a sale is still on the week prior to Christmas I will actively purchase 2 additional subscriptions. I, myself, am a (soon-to-be) former Mint fan who is looking for a new product. I am currently trying it out myself for a month. So far, so good. There are features that I miss that I may document but nothing that is a deal breaker.