Show Other Spending as a bar graph (edited)

Options
Derek&Kelly
Derek&Kelly Member
edited January 2023 in Feature Requests
I'm loving Simplifi and appreciate how quickly it can get me in tune with our money in/out status!  I've been using it for just over a month.  I wanted to share a wish I have for the the "Other Spending" section of Spending Plan.  I would appreciate having other visual options for showing category totals.  To explain, currently there are bubbles with the amount/percentages however I would love to have the option to see it with horizontal bars where the length of bar represents the amount of spending like a bar graph and with category bars shown highest to lowest.  And if possible, I'd love if the amounts could still be reported inside or to the right of each bar instead of referenced by x/y lines.  Also, I'm fantasying about setting goals for categories which could also be displayed visually with the bars so one could quickly see how close they are to target.  To relay the picture in my head, a bar might read something like Groceries-28%, $722/$800 where $722 represents the actual spending and the $800 represents the target.  I know these are dreams and would take some time to implement but I think this would help not only me but others quickly get an understanding on how our spending is compared to target.   Thank you for listening and considering these ideas!  Thanks also for all you do to make this product better!
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Nyxen
    Options

Seconded. As a Mint refugee this is the current biggest improvement I'd like to see, this would be much more useful than the bubbles.