WaFd consumer account

Options
JayGee
JayGee Member ✭✭
https://online.wafdbank.com/index.html
Company accounts are evidently accessible (login form includes Company ID) but not consumer accounts.
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• JayGee
    JayGee Member ✭✭
    Options

Any progress?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @JayGee,

Thanks for reaching out!

There have been no further updates on this request as of yet. Once an update does become available, we'll be sure to update this post accordingly. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Poppy
    Options

I agree - I just switched over to Simplifi and also changed my personal banking to WaFd so this is critical for me. I am dreading the idea of setting up all of my accounts in another system but will consider it if there is no plan to add their personal banking selection.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.