Enzo financial institution

Options
thsourg
thsourg Member
Hello! I recently started using Enzo as my dedicated account for rent payments. Enzo offers an HYSA that can also act as a checking account with a debit card and some cashback offers. Integrating with Enzo would be very helpful for me as right now my rent is not reflected on Simplifi at all. Thanks!
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options
    Hello @thsourg,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community!

In order for this request to be considered, you'll need to provide the URL used when signing in on the bank's website. 

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie
  • thsourg
    thsourg Member
    Options
    I login through their mobile application, last time I checked they didn’t have a web banking portal. This is their website: https://www.joinenzo.com/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.