Retirement Savings Goal/Planner (edited)

Options
rickey
rickey Member ✭✭
edited December 2023 in Feature Requests

The ability to create long term retirement goals would be great. Saving for smaller goals like vacations is great, but big picture long term goals require the most discipline and visibility in your plan. I would like to be able to set goals to fund different investment accounts.

31 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Shermani
    Shermani Member ✭✭
    Options

Are you looking into including a retirement planning capability like Quicken?

• the_scottster
    the_scottster Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, a retirement planner. Seems a shame to have to use a separate app for this.

Long time Mint user jumping into Simplifi-world!

• Dave L
    Dave L Member ✭✭
    Options

Create a retirement goal.

Allow linking any account.

Allow linking to multiple investment accounts (especially all IRA and 401K like accounts).

Allow a check box for "use full amount of account" so that I don't have to enter in how much I have saved so far.

BONUS: calculate projections based on performance of investment accounts, current age, and desired age of retirement.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Dave L
    Dave L Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

My submitted request depends on the linked request getting done, but my request is focussed on parameters and features for a specific goal type. That being the case, I did up vote! Thanks, @UrsulaA

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Fair enough, @Dave L. I am looking for a way to track my longer term goals on Simplifi, like retirement.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

I'm looking for something like NewRetirement to be integrated as a section.