Add Hover Text to Savings Goals > By Account

Options
Flopbot
Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Feature Requests
Please add hover text to Savings Goals > By Account so that when I hover over any Savings Goals with longer names, I see the entire name.

For example, this one is actually called "~ST: Appliance Replcmnt *SG>2233.F" but its easy to forget that when all I can see is "~ST: Appliance R...".

Chris
Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
New to Simplifi in 2021.
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    +1 

I have not run into this myself (yet) but I see this as somewhat important---  If not hover text than a line-wrap or something like that...  

Sometimes when i play with savings goals I do something similar with the names - but at the moment my savings goal is just one or two goals.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

Okay, I now I have this issue on both Savings Goal By Accounts and By Goal (both).

I'm using savings goals now a lot more than I was in February.

I have a bunch of longer named savings goals that might look like:

And for example, with different dates I believe the above could be one of -two- savings goals.

The only way to tell them apart is to edit them, and put my cursor in the tiny name field and scroll towards the end by holding the right arrow.

It would be easier to hover and just see what the goal is (like a tooltip).

Side note: As a potential bug report, this goal was completed 2+ months ago, but says completed Sep 2023, possibly because I edited the name and saved it.

Rob Wilkens