Mobile App: Show Income before Bills on Cash Flow when both land on the same day

Options
Pmrussell892
Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Feature Requests

i would like to request that when a bill, and a deposit land on the same day the deposits are counted before bills so as to avoid false reports of the account dropping below zero balance.

I keep two accounts. A bills and spending account. I periodically check the cash flow for my bills account to make sure bills are covered for the next 6 months. But sometimes when a bill and deposit land on tue same day I will sometimes get a false negative balance alert.

The web app seems to calculate correctly.

[edited image to reduce size]

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I want the OPPOSITE of this — and that's because, for example, my monthly check may arrive around 3am ET (or, I guess, midnight pacific), meanwhile if I have automatic withdrawals they may withdraw at midnight prior to the deposit arriving. So I want to make sure I have enough money to cover that days bills prior to the deposit arriving.

Rob Wilkens

• Pmrussell892
    Pmrussell892 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

the web works opposite of what i reported. The cash flow graph within the accounts register in web app does not show a negative balance, but the cash flow report within the mobile app does. 🤷‍♂️

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The web just gives a whole day number, not transaction by transaction.

Rob Wilkens