Remove the 'New Goal' card from the Savings Goal page (edited)

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2023 in Feature Requests

Using the web app, there's a card for each savings goal you've set up, plus an empty one that just says "New Goal." It has exactly the same function as the blue "+ Goal" button at the top of the page. This unnecessary card takes up an enormous amount of space, and pretty much everywhere else in the app you can add something, a blue "+" icon in the upper right is what we are being trained to look for.

I would much rather be able to see my completed goals than all the space taken up by this unnecessary thing.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

Strange, @ajbopp I know I worte a comment, must not have hit "Post Comment" before moving on. What I suggest is that you make this into and Idea Post so the rest of us can vote on it… that might help bring it to the development/design team's attention sooner.

http://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/3828518-how-can-i-send-product-feedback

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with the Community!

I agree with @DannyB that this should be an Idea post so other users can vote on it and our Product Team can review it, so I went ahead and turned it into one. 😉

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie !

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got my vote — not so much because i'm against multiple ways to do the same thing, more because the one on the bottom (card) takes up so much screen space

Rob Wilkens