Completed Goal "Not Contributed" in Savings Goals in Spending Plan

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2023 in Report a Bug

I was looking at the spending plan this month, under 'savings goals'

It's showing the above as "Not Contributed" as if it's waiting for the $7 savings contribution

(Pay no attention to the $3579 figure at this time, i didn't contribute that much, something else is off I have to figure it out later;;; edit- if interested i think this happened when I deleted and recreated a savings goal, maybe more than one)

But… It's completed

Seems like a bug, so I'm reporting it here

edit: I have at least one other goal just like this same situation (it was 11/23 paramount plus)

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi.

Although I'm not fully able to test this due to not having a Goal that was completed in a prior month, I'm not personally seeing an issue with a 'Completed' Savings Goal still showing in the Spending Plan. I "completed" one of my Savings Goals to test this, and it showed the proper amount that I contributed this month to complete the Goal in the Spending Plan, and removed the Goal from my Spending Plan for next month.

With that said, is this issue still occurring for you? If so, was the Goal completed this month or in a prior month? Have you looked at future months to see if the Goal is there as well? If the issue is no longer occurring, I'm wondering if it was a delay issue like what you reported here, and if it potentially has to do with the large number of Savings Goals you have.

If the issue is still occurring, you may consider deleting the 'Completed' Savings Goals to see if doing so helps to clear things up (if you no longer need them). Doing so will provide much faster results than reporting the issue as a bug and waiting for a fix to be implemented.

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options
    1. This goal was completed in the current month, as is visible in the screenshot.
    2. It is still occuring, but the goal is not listed under next month's spending plan, so that makes this less of a problem.
    3. For now, what I did is set this month to a custom (rather than calculated) savings goal, which works for me this month. I'll worry about next month next month.

[removed]

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.