Unable to view Web App Version from mobile web browser

Options
System
System Administrator admin
edited April 2023 in Report a Bug

This discussion was created from comments split from: Web app version.

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Coach Natalie Interesting. I don't see the app version in either location on the web app using Android 13 and Chrome.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

@ajbopp it looks like you should be able to scroll down further, just looking at the account list which i believe should have a defined rounded bottom. If you could scroll down a littlle more you would see it.

There were some scroll issues with other screens, maybe they exist on this screen as well (for certain devices, anyway).

Rob Wilkens

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's as far as it scrolls on chrome for Android, @robwilk

Anthony Bopp

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

The Android/Chrome problem I reported was on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 while using DeX.

Just for kicks, I thought I'd give it a try on my Galaxy Fold 4. It's a little better, but still doesn't scroll down all the way.

However, if I view the web app with my phone "closed" it still does not scroll down all the way.

[edited image to reduce size]

Anthony Bopp

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023
    Options

It's not much better on a Galaxy S23 Ultra .. So, like you say, this is not necessarily limitted to DEX

The above is how far down it scrolled for me. @Coach Natalie won't be here on the weekend, so there will probably be a delay before this gets reported.

[edited image to reduce size]

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp & @RobWilk,

Thank you for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I apologize that you're both experiencing this behavior when viewing Simplifi from a mobile web browser.

I, too, am seeing this issue when viewing the Simplifi Web App from a mobile web browser, and I have tried using desktop site, using the regular mobile version of the browser, and have even tried rotating my screen to portrait mode. This is a recent change, as I was definitely able to view the version from my mobile web browser not too long ago.

I did go ahead and get this reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-16219

• Coach Natalie
    Options

A fix for this is expected with the 3.80.0 Web Release. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

It looks like the ticket for this issue was reopened, and the fix version was removed. I'll let you know once they get a handle on this bug and a new fix version becomes available. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Someone reported the same or similar issue on Safari on iPad, it affected Dashboard (as above) and also the transaction page's account list.

Rob Wilkens

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anthony Bopp

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.