Mobile 4.0.0 'View Transaction': Condense the fields and unhide "Exclude" options (edited)

BradleyBenSmith
BradleyBenSmith Member
edited April 2023 in Feature Requests

The new update does not look good at all when editing a transaction. I wish I had a before screenshot. The fields are too big and spaced out causing the Reviewed check mark to be too far down. I don’t like how the “Exclude Transaction” options are hidden.

These fields need to be more compact, please.

[edited image to reduce size]

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2023

I haven’t made up my mind yet about how I like it or not, but to document the differences, here are some rough comparative screenshots.

[edited image to reduce size]

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Hello @BradleyBenSmith,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so other users can vote on it. I liked the old design better as well, so you've got my vote!

@Flopbot, great comparison!

-Coach Natalie

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭

Perhaps it's just my familiarity with the old transaction window, but I think I prefer it to the new one. The critical data was easier to spot and it seemed to make better use of the screen real estate. The new transaction window has a lot of blank space and it can be difficult to differentiate the data.

I'm also running into a problem with splitting transactions with the new mobile app, which I will post about separately.

• jtscanlon
    jtscanlon Member ✭✭

Agreed — bring back the icons and restore the old UI… of all the problems Simplifi has, the UI wasn't one of them!