Has Simplifi helped you better manage your finances? Tell us how here!
Mobile Release 4.2.0
Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
edited May 31 in Updates From the Product Team
Here are the issues and features we were able to tackle with the 4.2.0 Mobile Release:
- FIXED: User's Projected Cash Flow has a mismatch between iOS Mobile and Web.
- FIXED: Not able to scroll and view Attachments for Refunds.
- FIXED: Manual transactions are not honoring Income Categories to assign the transaction a positive amount.
- FIXED: Duplicate 'Search' bar intermittently displayed in Transactions lists.
- FIXED: Visual issue with long Payee Names on the 'Recurring created' screen.
- FIXED: Sorting issues when changing the date of a 'Pending' transaction from the Spending Plan.
- FIXED: App goes into a loop when there is an error on the FI search screen.
- FIXED: UI issue with all Report graphs when negative amounts are calculated.
- FIXED: New users are unable to create a Zipcode that begins with zero (0).
- FIXED: Other minor issues that were identified after the v4.0.0 upgrade.
- FIXED: Various errors and crashes.
- UPDATED: Made Transaction screens scrollable with just the 'Search' bar sticking to the top.
- UPDATED: Zero state Watchlist Details screen.
- ADDED: 'Transfers and Credit Card Payments' bucket in the Spending Plan (not yet enabled).
To be automatically notified of new product updates, please be sure to follow the Updates from the Product Team category by clicking the bell icon located at the top of the first page of the category, and then selecting "Follow".
This discussion has been closed.