Add support for BILT Rewards Mastercard

Options
7brian
7brian Member

https://www.biltrewards.com/card

Please add support for the BILT Mastercard. This is becoming popular as a way to earn points for paying rent.

Tagged:
24 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• MrCash55
    Options

Completely agree and adding to this. I think this should be set up ASAP as more people learn about it. For us as Simplify users it would be very helpful.

• flyingfeline
    Options

yes please! Please add this!

• benatus
    Options

agreed

• srmani
    srmani Member
    Options

Yes please!

• srgnesbitt
    Options

This is a requirement for me, if we go too long without this, I'll have to look at alternatives.

• baseballdad
    Options

this is my primary credit card! this service won't be useful to me without BILT added

• srgnesbitt
    Options

As a workaround for those with Wells Fargo cards, you can actually add your Wells Fargo account and it will track you Bilt card.

I know not all Bilt users have Wells Fargo cards though.

• srmani
    srmani Member
    Options

I have a Wells Fargo Active Cash card and the Bilt card. When I connect WF account from Quicken, on the WF portal, I am able to select both cards for sharing. Once back to Quicken, it only detects the Active Cash card and is unable to even detect the Bilt card :(

• mort
    mort Member
    Options

+1 This card captures a significant portion of my regular spending

• mlloydf
    mlloydf Member
    edited February 7
    Options

Can confirm that this workaround should work for only BILT MasterCard users, even those without any other Wells Fargo cards. You simply have to sign up for the Wells Fargo online portal (https://www.wellsfargo.com/) and then you can connect that account to Simplifi. Not sure on issue user @srmani had above.

• dj_list1
    Options

Looks like this issue hasn't been addressed even though requests for it were made almost a year ago

Quicken - please respond here.

• Pepper
    Pepper Member
    Options

same issue here. Even if reconnect my Wellsfargo account to see Bilt card, it is now shown.

Please add this ASAP.

• UMichGinaKnowsBest
    Options

Same. This is very frustrating. Please add this feature ASAP.

• kybrsmith
    Options

Adding to this: please add support for BILT.

• nooplion
    Options

Bilt Rewards Mastercard Support ++

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.