Anyone else having problems with the web version?

Options
bcrossman
bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2023 in Troubleshooting

The last two days the web version has not loaded for me. It either crashes or get stuck on a pop up window (e.g., 2FA for one of my banks or, ironically, a "how likely are you to recommend Simplifi?" survey. I can't complete or click away from the pop ups.

The app seems to work ok, but because the web version can be easier to navigate, I generally prefer it for editing transactions.

Are others having problems or just me?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Works fine for me. I Suggest clearing cache/cookies, or trying incognito or another browser.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @bcrossman,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior on the Simplifi Web App.

Like @RobWilk, I'm also not having any issues with slowness, freezing, or crashing when using Simplifi, and I'm not aware of any additional reports of this. Could it be an internet connection issue, by chance? Are you using a VPN or anything along those lines? Are you perhaps experiencing the issue being discussed here where users are seeing latency issues after importing years' worth of transactions?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

Answers

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks. Tried two different browsers (both incognito/private) on two different computers. It keeps freezing up and crashing.

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, @Coach Natalie. It seems to be working better now. I'm not sure what the problem was, as I was not using a VPN nor had a recently uploaded a lot of transactions. If it matters, the two browsers where I had problems loading Simplifi were Chrome and Firefox.

Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.