American Express and Provident Trust (edited)

Options
AWR
AWR Member
edited August 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

I am trying to provide some assistance to a senior who is setting up Simplify. We have run into two issues recently.

American Express Savings Bank - we are seeing the same errors that others are reporting (not being able to complete the login/registration process from the secured web browser presented by Simplify). Is this is a permanent issue for American Express Savings Bank? If temporary/transient, how often do errors like this persist? Once addressed, will accounts stay linked?

Provident Trust - https://portal.trustprovident.com/Account

Provident Trust is not one of the institutions listed by Simpli. Is there a way to link accounts that are not listed?

Thank you,

Art

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Blake
    Coach Blake Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi there @AWR! I appreciate that you are taking the time to reach out to us for one of our valued customers! For American Express, we have a couple different instances that are used for different account types. For American Express Savings accounts, you will want to use "American Express - Banking" as the correct instance, is that the you are experiencing issues with?

As for Provident Trust, we can absolutely put in that request to add them. I, unfortunately won't know if it is one we can add or how long that process can take but will put in that request for you.

Coach Blake

This discussion has been closed.