Fidelity Crypto holdings not reflected

Options
luke
luke Member ✭✭
edited September 2023 in Investments

Fidelity Investment has a product called Fidelity Crypto. Simplifi sees the account, but it doesn't show any of the holdings or value of the holdings/account. Since the connection with Fidelity is already established, could a request be made to expand the API to include this account type as well?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @luke,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

Although crypto tracking is currently supported in Simplifi, it looks like it may be limited to certain coins: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/7919674-tracking-cryptocurrency-in-simplifi

With that said, I'm not seeing "Fidelity Crypto" listed. However, since the account is connected to the bank, we can certainly escalate the issue you're seeing to determine an answer and hopefully a solution. To do so, please provide the following information:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Simplifi.
    2. The balance for the account, as displayed in Simplifi.
    3. The balance for the account, as displayed on the bank's website.
    4. A screenshot of the Investments Portfolio page and holdings for the account in Simplifi (please filter the Investments page to show just this one account).
    5. A screenshot of the holdings displayed for the account on the bank's website.
    6. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a computer web browser and not a mobile browser).

-Coach Natalie

• luke
    luke Member ✭✭
    Options

Can I provide this directly vs. posting it on this forum?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @luke,

Yes, you can DM the information to me here in the Community to keep it private, however, the discussion would then come back to this forum post. If you prefer a completely private support experience in general, you'll want to reach out to Chat Support. 🙂

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

-Coach Natalie

• papermuffins
    papermuffins Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I use a Crypto platform that isn't supported here, @luke . I overcome this by manually adding the coins & the allotment I hold individually in Simplifi. I don't do a lot of trading in Crypto, so the regular maintenance in Simplifi is minimal. But I can see the overall balance as the value of the coins drop lol ;)

This discussion has been closed.