Unable to add penfed mortgage account (edited)

Options
Melvin
Melvin Member
edited September 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

In early June I saw penfed was "fixed" but when I just tried reloading it only my bank account is loaded, not my mortgage. Do I have to do something special, or is this just another bug in the system.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Melvin,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties connecting your Pentagon FCU mortgage account in Simplifi.

To clarify, by your mortgage account not being loaded, are you saying that the account is not presented as available to add when initially connecting to Pentagon FCU, or is an existing account not properly updating?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Melvin
    Melvin Member
    Options

My account is not presented as available to add when initially connecting to Pentagon FCU

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Melvin,

Thank you for confirming the issue!

Please provide the following information and we'd be happy to submit a missing account escalation for you:

1. Has there been any changes made to the bank's website or their sign-in process recently?
    2. Has there been any activity in the mortgage account in the last 90 days?
    3. Are you routed to a different URL when selecting the mortgage account from the bank's website (this would indicate an external account)?
    4. Is the mortgage account a sub-type of another account?
    5. The name of the mortgage account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    6. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    7. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Simplifi that lists all accounts that are discovered/currently added, and shows that the mortgage account is missing (you'll want to go back through the Add Account flow and attempt to add the mortgage account once again to obtain this screenshot).

If you prefer to share any of this info privately, you may send me a DM here in the Community.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

#1 is yes, if recently is last few months... they had a beta site which i think went live.

I have a penfed savings and credit card acct. Not a mortgage

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.