Indent Savings Goal and Available Balance under the account name in Accounts List (edited)

Options
pawebb
pawebb Member ✭✭✭
edited September 2023 in Feature Requests

On the Transactions page in the left frame with the list of accounts, it would make it easier to see the account names if the Savings Goal and Available Balance buckets were indented. I added emojis on mine to help differentiate.

2 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

This ability is already available in Simplifi!

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @pawebb,

Thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

To clarify, are you looking for these items to be further indented than they currently are? I'm seeing an indent when viewing my Savings Goals in the Accounts List, and it looks like there's one present in your screenshot above as well. Are you just looking to have this be a bit more obvious?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@pawebb , I’m curious, how and where did you get an icon in front of Growth? I checked and @Coach Natalie is right that they’re already indented on the Mobile App.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • pawebb
    pawebb Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I was on the web app if I didn't specify. I removed the emoji and mine is indented. I have been in the app a lot since downloading and I think my eyes got tired and everything just ran together. Sorry for the fire drill.

@Flopbot I am on the web version. I went to Settings » Accounts and I edited my account name to include the emoji. I just checked the mobile app and they show up there as well. You can edit the names the same way on mobile.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Thanks for confirming, @pawebb!

-Coach Natalie

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023
    Options

@pawebb , thank you so much, that is such a cool - and simple - trick! I just added icons to all my Savings Goals and can now easily spot them when looking at that very looooong list of Tags at Settings>Categories & Tags.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.