recurring bills being identified over and over

Options
2»

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Flopbot, our product team is still requesting your logs as they research this issue. Can you submit those by following these steps and let me know once done, please?

1. Log into the Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, I just turned it in.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    Options

@Flopbot, thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• thaJack
    thaJack Member ✭✭
    Options

Like Danny, mine is also a Ba Electronic Payment. Annoying, and it won't go away.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

For comparison, mine is not Ba Electronic Payment. I don’t have that one.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • Coach Natalie
    edited February 16
    Options

@thaJack, I'm sorry to hear that you're also seeing this issue in Quicken Simplifi!

I'd like to go ahead and get your information added to the ticket as an additional reporting user. To do so, please provide the following information:

1. A screenshot of the recurring prompt in question.
    2. If applicable, a screenshot of the Edit Series window for the Recurring Series that's already been created for the item in question.
    3. Is the issue occurring on the Web App, the Mobile App, or both?
    4. If the Web App, provide the browser and browser version you're accessing Simplifi from, as well as the OS of the computer.
    5. If the Mobile App, provide the make, model, and OS of your device.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks in advance!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@pawebb, this issue should be fixed for you. Can you keep an eye out and let us know, please?

@Flopbot, they're still working on your case; apparently, these occurrences were caused by something different. I'll let you know when I hear back.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭
    edited February 16
    Options

I have been getting the attached notification- is this a recurring item almost twice a day for the past 4 days. I have repeatedly hit no and still get asked this question. Can this bug be fixed?

[edited image to reduce size]

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Bgz , thanks for posting!

I went ahead and merged your post into the existing thread for this issue. This issue has already been reported and we have an open ticket that's being worked on, but I'd like to add your info to the ticket as an additional example and give it a bump. To do so, please provide the following data:

1. A screenshot of the recurring prompt in question (disregard this as you have already provided this; I am leaving this step for other users experiencing the same thing so they know what info to provide).
    2. If applicable, a screenshot of the Edit Series window for the Recurring Series that's already been created for the item in question.
    3. Is the issue occurring on the Web App, the Mobile App, or both?
    4. If the Web App, provide the browser and browser version you're accessing Simplifi from, as well as the OS of the computer.
    5. If the Mobile App, provide the make, model, and OS of your device.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• DMitry
    DMitry Member
    Options

Hello, is it possible to have the ability to hide the "We found a new recurring item! Please confirm if this is recurring" section from the home dashboard? It keeps prompting me to confirm my recurring payments, even for those that don't make sense. I have already clicked dozens of times to disconfirm it for things like $1 temporary holds from gas stations, trips to an ice cream store, putting gas, 7 variants of my paychecks, and many more. It occupies the best place on the screen and is a highly unpleasant experience. I am tired of clicking "No" and now believe it will stay there forever.

• Wedo778
    Wedo778 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

• 3. Both
    • 4. Windows, Chrome Version 121.0.6167.161
    • 5. Pixel 6 Pro, Android, and Pixel Tablet, Android

And I have performed the Submit Feedback steps

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am seeing this behavior on Android 13 in both the mobile and web apps, using a Galaxy Fold 5 and a Tab 7+. Browser is latest version of DuckDuckGo.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    Options

Here are my logs on this

1. A screenshot of the recurring prompt in question.

Online transfer to credit card is already assigned to recurring series, the pop up should not be happening

1. If applicable, a screenshot of the Edit Series window for the Recurring Series that's already been created for the item in question.

Clicked the X so no new recurring item created

The transaction transfer I am being prompted to assign belongs to the series below.

1. Is the issue occurring on the Web App, the Mobile App, or both?

Both web app and mobile app - the prompt disappeared from the Mobile app before I could take a screenshot

1. If the Web App, provide the browser and browser version you're accessing Simplifi from, as well as the OS of the computer.

Microsoft Edge Version 121.0.2277.112 (Official build) (64-bit)

Edition Windows 11 Home
    Version 23H2
    Installed on ‎2/‎10/‎2024
    OS build 22631.3155
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22684.1000.0

1. If the Mobile App, provide the make, model, and OS of your device.

LG Velvet 5G, Android 10

Feedback logs sent

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

QS found a subscription (recurring bill) for "Newsday Subscription" which i initially accepted, but I noted I already had a recurring bill for it. My manually set up recurring bill was 'every 4 weeks' as appropriate, but the auto-created (discovered) bill was every month (incorrect). I wound up deleting the automatically detected bill.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Minter 2014-2023

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm both glad that i'm not the only one seeing this, and yet disappointed that this is affecting others. I can simply ignore/X-out these prompts for now to work around this.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19
    Options

True. If you want to add yourself to the ticket, post the information Coach Natalie requested

[removed link to merged thread]

Minter 2014-2023

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds like she wants, for example, a screenshot of the recurring prompt. I'll keep an eye out for that particular one happening again, I had only seen it once so far.

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    Options

You are lucky. I have seen the prompt 5-6 times since Thursday, both in the web app and mobile app. Always for the same transaction already linked to another existing series.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Wedo778 & @UrsulaA, you've both been added to the ticket — thanks!

@DMitry, I want to make sure that you didn't miss seeing this issue has already been reported, which is why I merged your thread here with the existing thread. If you'd like to provide the requested info, we can add you to the ticket as well.

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, it sounds like there were some issues that caused this that our product team is already aware of and has since resolved, so the persistent prompts should no longer be occurring (with the exception of @Flopbot's case, which is still being worked on).

Please let us know if this is fixed for everyone!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, I have not seen recurring bill prompts today on web or mobile app.

Minter 2014-2023

• Wedo778
    Wedo778 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.