How do I link my AMEX High Yield Savings Account to Simplifi?

Options
TCG
TCG Member
edited September 2023 in Adding and Updating Accounts

How do I link my AMEX High Yield Savings Account?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @TCG,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

To clarify, are you experiencing the same issue that's been reported here? If so, please let me know so I can merge the posts. You'll also want to follow the steps and provide the info that's listed here:

Please follow these steps to make sure all options are covered when attempting to add/connect the missing account(s):

1. Attempt to add/connect the account using the “American Express - Banking” option.
    2. Attempt to add/connect the account using the “American Express Bank FSB” option.
    3. Attempt to add/connect the account using the “American Express” option (you will need to authorize your accounts through the OAuth API when using this option).

If you are still unable to add/connect the account, please provide the following information:

1. Do you have other American Express accounts? If so, what type of accounts are they, and are they currently connected in Simplifi?
    2. If you do have other American Express accounts connected in Simplifi, which option are they connected to?
    3. Have you ever had the missing account(s) connected in Simplifi? If so, which option was it connected to?
    4. Have there been any changes made to the bank's website or their sign-in process recently?
    5. The name of the missing account, as it appears on the bank's website.
    6. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website that lists all accounts and balances and has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).
    7. A screenshot of the Add Account screen in Simplifi that lists all accounts that are discovered and shows that the account(s) in question are missing.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.