Delay in removing transaction from Other Spending after marking it as a Bill (edited)

Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2023 in Report a Bug

If i mark something in "other spending" as a bill, it does not disappear from other spending bubbles.. i converted three to bills, only one eventually disappeared.

This may be hard to reproduce (10 minutes later, I'm editing this post to note they did eventually disappear from the spending plan), but it happened, so i'm reporting it.

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @RobWilk,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior in Simplifi.

I was able to replicate this issue, and it looks like it's also occurring on the Web App. I have gone ahead and gotten it reported and will be sure to post back as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-17848/SIMPL-17925

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RobWilk, is this issue still occurring for you?

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

I just took 4 identical transactions made this morning, and marked all four as "one-time bills", because they were (technically, they're recurring, but it's an irregular schedule).

Out of the 4, one of them is still showing in other spending.

The transaction is shown above - note that "Un-mark as bill" is shown (meaning it's marked as a bill), but you're seeing it under "other transactions" of the spending plan.

Sorry I was slow to reply, I ran into some 'computer problems' which involved me backing up my system and reinstalling the operating system, etc.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This morning it appears to be fine. This is not an all the time problem, but more like a delay. The delay could be seconds, minutes or hours, but rarely if ever more than a day.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited September 2023
    Options

Thanks for getting back to me, @RobWilk!

Although I tested the other day and only had a couple second delay (nothing major), I just tested again this morning, and it took almost a full minute for the transaction to be removed from Other Spending. This is definitely something that still needs to be further looked into, even if intermittent, so I have updated the ticket accordingly and will let you know the outcome. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@RobWilk, a fix for this is expected with the 3.87.0 Web Release. 😀

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Woo Hoo! Glad a fix is in the works/coming-soon.

I had started to come to terms with the fact that on occasion, I'd need to wait a minute… Can get used to anything, but in this case would prefer not to.

Rob Wilkens

This discussion has been closed.