"Request-Body-Field-Unsupported" care code with Venmo (edited)

Options
Havensd74
Havensd74 Member ✭✭

I saw the notification that users should be able to connect to Venmo now.

However, I am still unable to connect and get the following message:

We are unable to connect to Venmo at this time.
Care Code: request-body-field-unsupported

I have tried to reconnect, re-enter credentials, reset connection and still cannot connect.

I am able to login to my Venmo account on both the app and website.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Havensd74,

Thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing difficulties connecting to Venmo in Simplifi.

Since it sounds like you're receiving a different error than the known issue, or from what other users are now reporting after the known issue has been resolved, I'm wondering if something else is going on with your connection. To be sure, since it sounds like you've only tried a reset, let's have you make the account(s) fully manual, and then go back through the Add Account flow to connect to Venmo, and (if successful) carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Simplifi account(s).

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5321064-how-to-make-an-account-manual?q=add+acc

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4295304-adding-accounts-in-simplifi?q=link

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4959544-how-to-link-accounts

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello,

Making the account fully manual and going back through the add account flow to connect Venmo, the following error occurs:

To connect to Venmo, you must re-enter your credentials. If that does not work, try entering them on the website at Venmo to ensure they are correct.
    Care Code: FDP-103

I have tried entering my credentials directly at the website and can access Venmo without issue.

I am unable to get to the point of carefully linking the account back to my existing Simplifi account.

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

Logging out and logging back into Simplifi and attempting to go back through the add account flow to connect Venmo results in this error message:

We are unable to update Venmo at this time. Please try again later. If you continue to experience issues, please contact Simplifii support.
    Care Code: QCS-0429-2

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Havensd74,

Thanks for attempting the steps and posting back, although I'm sorry the trouble persists.

Since you're now receiving the 103 error, please go ahead and follow the troubleshooting steps posted here, which is in a new thread for the Venmo 103 errors. If the issue persists, you'll want to go ahead and post on that thread to let us know and to provide the information that was requested of the other user for an escalation (see here).

However, if the QCS-0429-2 persists, you'll most likely need to allow 24 hours for that to clear up and for the 103 error to return before being able to proceed with the above steps.

-Coach Natalie

• Havensd74
    Havensd74 Member ✭✭
    Options

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps provided. I continue to receive the error. I will post over there.

This discussion has been closed.