Specialized Loan Servicing FDP-105 error

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Specialized Loan Servicing SLS.NET FDP-109 error (edited)

Tagged:

Comments

• cncb
    cncb Member ✭✭
    edited September 2023
    Options

[removed] I am unable to add Specialized Loan Servicing to Simplifi. I get an FDP-105 error.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cncb, I just realized this post was never responded to! 😳

Are you still seeing an issue with Specialized Loan Servicing in Quicken Simplifi?

-Coach Natalie

• cncb
    cncb Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie, Yes, I am still unable to add this account with the same FDP-105 error.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@cncb, thanks for trying again and confirming!

I got this escalated and will let you know when we hear back. Sorry again for missing you last month!

-Coach Natalie

EWC-10516601

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@cncb, the escalation came back stating that the bank is performing some maintenance on their end so they're not available to connect to at this time. Unfortunately, I have no way to track the issue to let you know of updates, so I'd suggest just continuing to try periodically. Feel free to check back in if it's still not working after some time as well. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• cncb
    cncb Member ✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie It still is not working after several weeks with the same error. Seems unlikely they would be doing maintenance this long.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@cncb, I think we'll need to allow a couple of months to see if the issue clears up before looking into it again or submitting a new escalation. Additionally, I do see Specialized Loan Service still listed on our known issues list (although for a different error), so I'd say that this is most likely still ongoing. However, feel free to reach back out in a few weeks and I'd be happy to check again. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.