Projected Cash Flow not Updating

Options
Holysmokes
Holysmokes Member
edited October 2023 in Report a Bug

Been having a strange issue… I sync Simplifi with bank and expected bills show up in tranactions. The spending plan shows that the bills are paid. I navigate to "See projected cash flow" on my checking account. The bills that were paid, including transfers, are showing up still. The projected cash flow has the those amounts deducted but the new synced bills or transfers are still showing causing duplicate amounts to be deducted.

If I wait awhile the Projected Cash Flow does seem to eventually update.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Holysmokes,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this behavior with Projected Cash Flow in Simplifi.

Since it sounds like this may be a delay issue, have you tried clearing the cache and cookies of the Simplifi site on your browser, by chance? I'd also suggest maybe trying from a different browser or in incognito/private mode to see if it is perhaps a browser issue.

If the issue persists, please provide us with some screenshots of specific examples so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.