Cancel and refund (edited)

Options
SaraR
SaraR Member
edited October 2023 in Troubleshooting

I'd like to cancel my membership and receive a refund. I'm within my 30 days and after signing up I realized I cannot import my existing quicken data into this product so it will not work for me.

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @SaraR

Fellow user here. @Coach Natalie will be along next week to help you out with this but, in the meantime, here is a support article with step-by-step instructions for canceling your subscription:

Just curious, and if you don't mind my asking, what are you looking for if you are looking to switch from Quicken?

I made the move from Quicken to Simplifi about 18 months ago because I was looking for a different way to manage my income and outflow. I wanted something simpler and more focused on budgeting over a full blown accounting system. I just didn't need that anymore due to major life changes. I have a couple of decades of financial data stored away in Quicken data files. I haven't missed having all that data available in Simplifi. Simplifi is a very different animal form Quicken and wouldn't give you the same experience with your data that Quicken does.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @SaraR,

Thanks for posting your request to the Community, although we're sorry to see you go!

It looks like your cancel and refund request has already been processed by Chat Support. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.